Create Free Polls  create your own polls for free no registration required!
Post your poll with this code
To support our free service, please do not modify the code.

Poll: como me caracterizas?
Question: como me caracterizas?
• amable
• divertida
• amargda
• infantil
• buena amiga
• sexy
• chistosa
• fea
• tonta
• linda

Created at 03:27:42 PM 2008.06.06

Create my own poll

Comments (2)
hola senior

by aspanishwannabe 03:39:42 PM 2009.05.02
I answered Never even thguoh I've put a considerable amount of effort into my ebook reading software. (Doesn't matter which - I'm not here to self-promote.)The idea of ebooks is great ... entire libraries in your pocket, read anything anywhere, buy without leaving your chair, lower prices, etc, etc.The reality is different. Books are a physical product you can buy, hold, sniff, enjoy. And they still have a value when you've read them ... you can pass them on to family, friends, others. You can line your house with bookshelves and set out to collect certain editions. You can get them ... gasp ... signed.If you're buying something to read, then ebooks will do the job. But to me, wanting to read a book is only about 60% of the reason for my purchase. The other 40% varies, but none of it is met by ebooks.

by Martha 01:59:10 AM 2012.03.27
Leave a comment

Your name:

create free polls | comment on this
view other cool polls
create free polls | contact | blog   Parner sites: stun me | make chat room | forum jar | review websites | free chat rooms
©2008-2011 All rights reserved.